Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Knight In Shining Armor



Well I finally re-sized my photos for this post but I am running out of time and might be late for work.This is my latest book.  The blank book was purchased but I had to cut out all the background paper.  Ugg...but it turned out really cute and I think my niece will love it..It was really fun and I sewed a bag to keep it in with my great nephew's first initial on it and a gold braided tassel drawstring.
  Have a great weekend and Art On.....................DIANE

4 comments:

Terri Kahrs said...

Are you KIDDING me . . . . your niece is going to LOVE this!!! Diane, you've outdone yourself with your book. I'm sure it will become a family treasure.

Hope you have a fabulous Holiday weekend. Hugs, Terri xoxox

PS My computer issues are almost sorted out! Thanks so much for sending the positive vibes. What a disaster!!!! :)

roc said...

wow diane..that is awesome! what a great gift!!

Ranie said...

I got to see this in person and it is adorable....Lucky niece and nephew....

Tumble Fish Studio said...

This is just one of the coolest things I've seen in a long while! What a beautiful and most special gift to your family! Wow!

Hope you are well and enjoying the summer so far. It's slow starting here but it's on its way.