Sunday, July 12, 2009

Cleaning Up





I love when I finish a group of art. It seems when I am in the middle of a large project I drag out everything related to that group that I am creating. My work space ends up quite small and the amount of stuff that I have collected really gets used up and gone through. This time before I put everything back in place I thought I would make some nice little packets to sell on my http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5190020 I am also listing some crystal chandler bobs that are fun to use in different art projects. I have three more necklaces to share and a lovely altered matchbox that I received in a swap that the artist said I could show you, so as soon as I photograph it I will post it here. Thanks for dropping by and have a creative day....DIANE

1 comment:

roc said...

what a great collection of stuff!