Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Baby's, Puppy's and Nests




I spent most of my time tonight looking at every one's photos on Flickr. I usually just look at my Contacts and their latest postings of art. I think I have over 100 contacts now, not sure exactly I will have to check. Anyway there are over 3000 photos added something like every minute.....imagine. I went thru several pages and the things that stood out in my mind, the photos that caught my eye, were Baby's, Puppy's and Nests. I went over to ATC's for All and check in there. Haven't added any art there since they re-grouped. I miss alot of people over there. I will have to see what I can do about that. Miss my rolo friends so I thought I would share some of my rolodex cards that I sent out awhile back.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Love your blog Diane - have 'saved' you as a favourite!