Sunday, June 8, 2008

4 X 4 Chunky Book "Words of Wisdom"



Well I started my Chunky Book pages today for the Words of Wisdom Swap at ATCS For ALL. Amyfaerie is the hostess for this swap and might I say quite the artist. I traded Rolodex cards with her and really loved what she made for me. Really original and different.

Each page should have a famous quote on it, any subject that you choose. I have never made a 4x4 but have been looking at them thinking how fun they would be, and they are fun. I am posting my first two out of six. One is finished, but I couldn't scan all the ribbon and beads on the side. Lost the picture of the subject when I did, so they will be a surprise and the second one is a WIP and I will show it again when it is done...http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3601

No comments: