Tuesday, October 21, 2008

HERE COMES THE BLING....


Well, the top picture is all the loose pages organized by maker. They were swapped out last night until about 11:30. I ran out of bubble wrap so I will have to bring some home from work tonight and the others will be in the mail tomorrow....It was a bigger project than I thought it would be but very fun. I have to admire those who host multiple swaps and the really big swaps with more than 20 people....But I knew what I was getting into after being a player in many swaps over the last couple of years. I will host another one as soon as I think of a good theme and after the holidays when everyone has a little more time. Stay tuned...................Diane

2 comments:

TanyaMac said...

Oh Wow!!! Are you setting up your own division of UPS Diane??? :)* I can't wait - I'm too excited about this swap!!!

roc said...

holy cow! look at all those boxes! everyone is going to have such fun opening them up!!