Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas in the Mountains


Christmas in the Mountains. It is snowing now and the trees are white and beautiful. I am trying not to worry about my family that is on the road in the next few days. We will be busy at work today. The snow seems to get everybody out and about and in a festive mood. Three more days til Christmas. I am done with all my shopping and am trying to concentrate on things to do with the boys when they get here. I bought a gingerbread house kit. Had to. Gran wanted to make one and take some pictures. I am going to make the house so it will be good and dry when they get here then they can decorate it. I can't wait. I am still trying to think of some games but it looks like we will have some snow to play in...May all your family travel safe, by plane or train or car..........Hugs, Diane

2 comments:

roc said...

have a wonderful holiday with your family diane!

Viola said...

Have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2009, Diane! Hugs, Viola :o)