Saturday, December 20, 2008

Five Days til Christmas




I have to admit I am getting excited for Christmas. I am excited to not have to work six days a week. I am excited to get back to my art. But I am especially excited for Christmas Day. Our son and daughter-in-law will be here with our two beautiful grandson's. Our newest grandson is just two and has never been here before. I am hoping that we get just the right amount of snow. (just enough to play in) and not enough to block their road here. We got to see them in August and had fun but we sure wish we didn't live so far apart. We only get to see them a couple of times a year so this Christmas is very special.

2 comments:

Jan said...

I wish you very special things for Christmas Diane. Enjoy your family and the beautiful love that their presence brings xx

Unknown said...

I love these wonderful old post cards too, Diane. I've posted a few recently on my blog along with a Pearl Harbor card. See them at postcardkris.blogspot.com
Merry Christmas.