Monday, February 2, 2009

Art Trader Magazine

PUBLISHED ART
How exciting....I entered a contest in October over at Mail Art World http://www.mailartworld.com/ and even thought I didn't win the contest my Postcard was published in the ART TRADER MAGAZINE http://www.arttradermag.com/ issue number 5 on page 31. Now most of you know I am not a big fan of Halloween and you know about my lovely friend Carol who was a big fan of the holiday and so you know why I entered this Halloween Postcard contest.

I am very impressed with this magazine. It is an on line magazine but I understand it is soon to go hard copy and we will be able to buy it right along with our many Somerset publications.

5 comments:

Gaby Bee said...

Congrats on being published!!!
Gaby xo

roc said...

congratulations diane! what a great memorialization for your dear friend.

Unknown said...

Your ravens are wonderful. They
seem to follow your art closely, don't they? Congratulations on the publication. Cyber hugs to you.

Cathy Spivey Mendola said...

fantastic job! Congratulations!!It's always a nice boost to the old ego when our work gets published!

Anonymous said...

Grats Diane!!