Sunday, March 22, 2009

Queen's of a Feather


Queen's of a feather flock together. That is sorta how I feel about all my artsy friends..They are all sorta QUEENLY. We love crowns and wings and imaginary things. Just for the fun of it. We doodle we splash paint, we use colors that others don't see. We stash things that others would throw out and always find a use for it. We make little treasure boxes out of a match box and jewelry out of old broken watch pieces. We solder, we glue, we tear up paper and put it back together all in the name of art. We are scientist of art, always experimenting with a new technique wanting to try everything that is creative. Wanting to share and inspire others, making new friends in distant places. What fun.....................Diane

5 comments:

Tina Morton said...

You have just received a Kreativ Blogger Award!!! COME AND GET IT!!!!

Cathy Spivey Mendola said...

What a lovely piece you've created and your writing perfectly sums up
this wonderful collection of creative souls I've met through blogging!
Have a great week!

roc said...

amen sistah! i couldn't agree with you more!!

Tumble Fish Studio said...

What a cool post, Diane! I bow before you, Queen of the cool blog posts and art to die for! I'm right there with you!
marsha

Unknown said...

Your work is too inspiring, contagious. I'm beginning to imagine that I can create post cards of my own using recycled card board boxes, glue and my printer. Though they will be based on photos for now, who knows, maybe someday I'll have ravens with snow-white angel wings and queenly gold crowns. Thanks for posting your creative processes.