Friday, September 19, 2008

I LOVE PARIS IN THE SUMMER

The thought of going to Paris thrills me. I am sure I will never make it there but I can dream. Being on an airplane for so many hours really does me in. I don't think I could stand that many hours flying. Four or five hours to get to Hawaii is about all I can take. So I guess international travel is out for me...This postcard was fun and I am really happy with the way she turned out. Yes little buddy......I am hooked on postcards. Have a Cutting edge day......Diane

6 comments:

roc said...

i warned you you would get addicted to postcards! they are amazingly fun to do, aren't they!!?!! so now come join the postcard group at maw. we're doing monthly themes!

greer / eggstudio said...

She's outstanding! I love the black and white and color juxtapose.

Artsy Gemini said...

of course I love your new work Diane..............man you are on fire girl. no one can keep up with you! very amazing artisit, luv ya, sandy

Cathy said...

good golly miss molly, i love this postcard. everyone will tell you i love la french stuff!

TanyaMac said...

J'adore Paris! :)*

Jan said...

This is just gorgeous Diane - LOVE IT!!