Monday, September 29, 2008

LAST FLOWERS OF SUMMER


What an interesting flower this is.....I don't know the name of it. It was given to me by a friend. It looks like a Crocus and it is a bulb, but I didn't know they had one that bloomed in the late summer. The flowers are about as big as my fist and really quite beautiful.

I got to work on some art yesterday.....I was going through withdrawals since my trip down south. I worked on a PAT Swap that I am in over at MAIL ART WORLD. http://www.mailartworld.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=1722 What a fun swap. Everyone picks a picture they like and then 5 people make make you a 4 x 4 Chunky Book Page of that picture..My picture was a black and white dog and the first page was fantastic. Can't wait to see the others. I didn't have time to photograph the ones I made yesterday but boy it was fun. Really different to HAVE to work with the same photo.

No comments: