Tuesday, June 9, 2009

ONE INCH BIRD SWAP

One inch bird's are ready to leave the roost. They are many colors and many different personality's. However they are my last inches, just too small for me. Now I remember why I pretty much left the world of ATC's, I wanted to work bigger. More in my comfort zone, my eyes just don't have it anymore. So fly away home little one's I will be flying around in the big bad world of 4 x4's and postcards and canvas of many sizes. I worked in miniature for many years. Made miniature houses and stores all in one inch scale and believe it was the beginning of my eye problems. That would be a good post in the future my little world of miniature's. Shine on.... DIANE

3 comments:

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Oh, I hear you on the inchies. They are hard for me too. But these are so adorable and lovely! You are very good at everything you do and always inspire me no matter what size you're working in!

Hope you have a lovely creative week with weather that behaves!
marsha

roc said...

those inchies are adorable! i am sorry you have trouble seeing so small. that stinks. but you are right to stay in the areas you can do without too much stress.

Lee Weber said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love you blog and your inchies! I think they'd be too small for me- for the same reasons as you!